I never knew guys could be so upfront and blunt about girls' flaws... But Caiyue and Hari sure proved me wrong and humorously so!
OH. MY. GOD. Watch
this!
I've been spending the past 2 night watching movies with Ameera, Lawrence and Oliver in the music room instead of doing my zuo wen and art like I'm supposed to :s and hence sleeping between 11pm-1am, waking up with eyebags. Also because the hostel room is DAMN dusty.
I had prata for dinner yesterday, intended not to have dinner after a huge lunch and tea this afternoon, then binged on an entire tray of curry mutton, eggs, veg and lots of rice after cheer. Plus 2 apples, a slice of watermelon and almond jelly as well as a cup of bubble tea and half a banana muffin, FUCK.
So much for James' "no chocolate, no coke" diet if I continue eating excessively! Speaking of which, our poor coach is down with suspected dengue!! 11 days from his birthday too...
1:06 AM